No More Heroes Series

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii' started by TopherD05, Feb 7, 2011.

1. TopherD05

TopherD05 New Member New Member

So one of my new favorite series along with the Zelda and Smash Bros. series has got to be the No More Heroes. I love the off the wall violence and sometimes funny moments in the games.

I also love the gameplay mechanics and the fact that you use the beam katana in combination with wrestling moves. plus the slots are pretty cool as well. I really would love to see this series grow and hopefully stay on a Nintendo console even if it goes to other consoles.

what do you like about the No More Heroes series? and what would you like to see in the sequel to desperate struggle if there is one?

2. JamestheFreak

JamestheFreak New Member New Member

I like the first more the second felt kinda empty but i heard Suda51 didn't work much on the sequel himself.

I hope the next game is about Henry since Travis wont be in the next game.

3. TopherD05

I don't know if it was empty more than it was just a different format since they did away with moving around the city by the motorcycle which i do admit that i miss a bit but i still think that i like the second better.

I agree with you that the next one could be about another particular character within the series.

4. FyreeTSG

FyreeTSG New Member

I played the first of the series at my friends back in 2009, i believe...
    really fun game, and I've been trying to find a copy

5. TopherD05

yes i definitely recommend picking up both of them if you can. really great games in my opinion but then again i love action/adventure type games like the Legend of Zelda.