Tetrisphere!

Discussion in 'Retro Gaming' started by Pocketim, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Pocketim

Pocketim Active Member Junior Member Let's Play Team

Who here has played this N64 classic? This is one of my favorite puzzle games. Clearing the spheres of blocks, and setting up over the top combos is surprisingly satisfying! Very unique gameplay too. I'd recommend it for someone looking for a puzzler other than the typical falling block Tetris knock-off. Heaps of modes, cool robot designs, and power-ups (How many times have you played a puzzle game just to wish you could blow everything to smithereens? In Tetrisphere you can) certainly make this worth the low asking price it goes for. A VC release of this would be great!

Should be warned though, this is NOT a Tetris game. If you can get past that though, you're in for a gem of a game. The name is actually my least favorite thing about the game, because it's really misleading.

2. FyreeTSG

FyreeTSG New Member

never played it--but you know MY feelings about any game that's in the realm of Tetris

3. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member New Member

:O I wanna play it nowwwwww

4. Samus2008

Samus2008 Active Member Junior Member

I'm on the hunt for TetrisSphere, I'll let you know if I can find a copy cheap

Dont forget, there was Tetris VR on N64, a japan exclusive Tetris that played the game with your pulse! :D