The Legend of Zelda Series

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii' started by TopherD05, Jan 31, 2011.

?
  1. The Legend of Zelda

28.6%
  2. Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

14.3%
  3. A Link to the Past

42.9%
  4. Link's Awakening

14.3%
  5. Ocarina of Time

57.1%
  6. Majora's Mask

42.9%
  7. Oracle of Ages

14.3%
  8. Oracle of Seasons

28.6%
  9. The Wind Waker

85.7%
  10. Four Swords Adventures

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. The Minish Cap

28.6%
  12. Twilight Princess

42.9%
  13. Phantom Hourglass

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Spirit Tracks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. TopherD05

TopherD05 New Member New Member

Ok, if you saw any of my profile or my avatar and sig that i made then you would have probably guessed that i'm a big fan of the Legend of Zelda Series.

I especially became a big fan when Ocarina of Time was released for N64.I also really enjoyed Twilight Princess for Wii/Gamecube. I think what i like about the Zelda series is the adventure and real time combat aspect of it and the puzzles within the dungeons.

What is your favorite Legend of Zelda game? Discuss why it's your favorite and what you like about the Zelda series as a whole.

2. Goku

Goku Member Junior Member

My favorite is Ocarina of Time :D I like it because it was the first game I've ever played, and in my opinion is still the best out of them. I like all Zelda games but my other favs are Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Majora's Mask and A link to the Past.

3. JamestheFreak

JamestheFreak New Member New Member

Majora's Mask is my favorite, its pretty dark but not all emo like. It has it's own creepy atmosphere and the characters all have personalities and cool side quests. Even though it was trying to tell about friendship it had a lot of people think real deeply about the game especially with the stone tower. Theres something called The Babel Tower theory or something telling how Stone Tower was like this old tower built in ancient times which is long but kind of neat to read.

I also like Link's Awakening and Oracle of Seasons a lot.

4. TopherD05

Yeah i really need to try and get into playing Majora's Mask. I'm not very fond of the whole days time limit gameplay though but i know you can slow it down if you need to and i shouldn't let that stop me from playing what is probably another great Zelda game.

5. Goku

Yeah you should try it :) Its great. I usually slow the time everytime I play it too, it helps alot.

6. JamestheFreak

I don't see why people hate the time limit it what makes the events in it special.

7. Goku

I find it pretty cool :cool:

8. Spiral

Spiral Member New Member

My favorite is Ocarina of Time, it really brought out the best in the series, with 3D graphics and such a huge world to explore in, gamers never experienced it at that time which made it more special. It was such a detailed game with several locations and tons of items, and the dungeons were more thought provoking but not difficult to figure out the puzzles. Definitely one of the best Zelda games ever.

9. TopherD05

yeah i definitely am going to try and play it very soon and did find a strategy guide that i had for majoras mask as well which i will probably only use when i really need to.

oh also just wanted to say that i am very suprised that the wind waker is winning on the poll. I didn't think it would since it got a lot of complains at release time that it wasn't realistic enough.. i still love it though myself, like playing a Saturday morning cartoon.

10. JamestheFreak

I heard Skyward Sword might be released in September.

11. Volke

Volke Active Member Junior Member

The best in my opinion is Wind Waker, I just really love the type of graphics used and what everything looked more than any other Zelda game :D